- City Centre based – near transport links
- Leading Asset Management company
- Great place to progress in your career
Are you on the lookout for a new opportunity within one of Ireland’s leading financial organisations? If so, this Asset Manager position could be the perfect one for you.
The ideal candidate for the Asset Manager role is an all-rounder with experience in Debt Restructuring or Portfolio Management and a relevant business degree.
As Asset Manager, your day-to-day involves collaborating closely with the Portfolio Manager to assist in the creation of debt management strategies for the portfolio of debtors. These strategies should be designed to maximise returns for assets under management by the company. The Asset Manager is wide-ranging and represents an excellent growth opportunity, with relationship management, debt restructuring, and reporting to Senior management.
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of debtors
- Define and implement debt management strategies, maximising recoveries for clients
- Carry out due diligence processes and relationship management
- Implement process controls to minimise risk
- Produce management information reports for Senior Management
- Debt Restructuring or Portfolio Management background
- Experience in Liquidation, Receivership, Insolvency and Examinership
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification
- APA in Loans and Regulations
EUR 45,000 – 50,000 with a strong package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting within the Banking & Insurance Sector. To discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
Opportunity for an Asset Manager within a Financial Services organisation whose success has made it one of Ireland’s leading players in this sector. Role is based in Dublin City Centre.