- Dynamic Financial Services Firm
- Excellent City Centre location
- Great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to work within the Life Insurance space
This opportunity for an assistant accountant is the ideal role for someone with previous experience in the financial services. Taking place in a multinational Life Insurance organisation, the assistant accountant role gives you great exposure to this space, allowing you to deal with a range of international investors. The company has a great reputation having achieved a track record of excellent and continuous growth.
You’ll need to take a professional approach to everything you do. The Assistant Accountant role is key to the busy Finance department. Your role will also involve preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts. As Assistant Accountant, this creates more opportunities for you to grow within the company structure and continue in your own personal development.
- Support the preparation and reporting of all financial reporting
- Support the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Quarterly Forecasting and Budgeting
- Quarterly/Annual regulatory reporting
- Quarterly/Annual regulatory CSO returns
- Support the development of trainee accounts
- Integration of IT systems as part of an on-going efficiency enhancements
- Technically minded
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be a problem solver and ideally have knowledge of the regulatory requirements in the industry that may impact on the business
- Be able to work under pressure and produce quality output to strict deadlines
- Have the acumen to work independently and be able to appraise and provide quality assurance on their own output, and that of others.
Salary / Remuneration:
DOE with a strong package
How to apply
Simply contact Simon Kennedy on +353 1 699 4531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting within the Accountancy & Finance sector. To discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
Opportunity for an assistant accountant to become a part of a successful Life Insurance company. Suits someone with similar financial services experience, excellent communication skills and an academic background.