- Fast-growing Irish company serving clients across range of sectors
- Leadership opportunity with clear progression track
- Work alongside entrepreneurial management team
Serving a diverse range of multinational clients doing business in Ireland, an expert team of legal and accounting professionals are driving a fast-growing corporate service organization in the heart of Dublin. Providing solutions to recognized brands in financial services, pharmaceuticals, technology, and aviation among others, they focus on providing bespoke services around deal execution, securitizations, origination, legal entity support, and financial reporting.
This position in the Accounting & Financial Reporting team is designed for the experienced audit manager who aims to establish themselves as a trusted advisor to their clients and as an influential leader within the business. Working closely with the Head of Financial Reporting, they will demonstrate expertise in leading and developing a team of junior accountants while playing a crucial role in developing lasting client relationships. The successful candidate will be impactful from the start, implementing proactive solutions to streamlining and enhancing client service, timeliness, and quality of deliverables and having clear advancement opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the onboarding and ongoing relationships with clients in line with individual requirements.
- Provide timely updates and advice management and clients, maintaining the highest standard in all deliverables
- Assist with training and development of accounting team
- Preparation and review of financial & management accounts
- Manage tax filings, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable for client companies
- Facilitating the external audit process
- Organising board meetings and all related materials
The ideal candidate:
- Big 4-trained audit manager
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable success as a manager, mentor, team player
- Works on own initiative and proactively provides solutions
Salary negotiable depending on experience
For more information contact Pat Brown, confidentially on +353 1 699 4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an enthusiastic recruiter for the investment management sector. If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in financial services, please feel free to contact me.