- High performance multinational investment management organisation
- Direct involvement with senior management
- Very attractive daily rates
A leading multinational investment management company is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team on a short term contract. The organisation is a major global player with a strong track record for serving a diverse range of clients.
The Compliance Manager position is a fantastic short term opportunity for an individual that has previously operated at a senior compliance level. In this role, the Compliance Manager will report directly to the country compliance officer, as well as providing specific advice to senior business partner colleagues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be a senior point of contact on compliance matters, providing advice in a timely manner to business partner colleagues
- Recognise compliance risks and ensure notification across relevant organisational channels
- Where appropriate, liaise with local regulatory authority on compliance obligations and inform this across organisation
- Demonstrate professionalism, leadership and guidance to junior compliance members of the team
- Lead and deliver compliance related training to business line/business partner colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a diploma or higher in compliance, legal or business studies
- Senior level experience in a compliance role within the Irish Funds Industry
- Autonomous drive to complete tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience liaising with regulatory authorities
Daily rates: €222.69 – €484.23
For further details on this position, please feel free to contact Christian Nabung on +35316994524 for a mutually confidential discussion.