- Dublin City Centre location with newly developed office spaces
- Join a rapidly expanding multinational institution
- Interact directly with senior management
A multinational player in the Dublin City Centre is seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team. With comfortable newly constructed office spaces, this opening presents a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in an asset or credit management environment to join a rapidly expanding player within the European market.
Reporting to the Senior Vice-President, the Compliance Officer will manage all aspects of the compliance function within the business as well as compliance risks. The successful candidate will have sharp communication and analytical skills and be proactive with the way they negotiate with relevant regulatory parties.
- Be accountable for overseeing all aspects of the compliance function
- Classify key compliance risks facing the company
- Preserve the compliance manual
- Deliver reports to the board of directors and internal committees where required and provide ongoing training in areas of compliance
- Engage with third party service providers to ensure outsourced activities comply with regulations
- Third level degree in law or finance
- Preferred three years’ experience in a similar role for an asset manager, management company or credit institution
- Strong knowledge of UCITS and AIFMD regulations
How to apply
Please apply below with your CV. If you would like further information on the role, simply contact Christian Nabung on +353 1 6994524.