- Be a driver of international growth, establishing Ireland as hub for EU operations
- Work alongside an experienced trading team in a high-energy environment
- Collegial team environment in a young, growing firm
In a decisive pivot to Ireland, a North American diversified financial services has established Ireland as its hub for trading and financial services in Europe and further afield. Having establish its trading desk in Dublin, the team have been successful to date as a liquidity provider to biggest names in the industry, specializing in securities lending, Delta One, and event-driven strategies.
This position is designed for the operations professional who has developed expertise in securities settlements and is now eager to take on a new challenge, making an impact with a growing company. This role affords an array of development opportunities. Working closely with the trading teams and the COO, the successful candidate will be well-positioned to gain first-hand experience in a fast-paced trading environment and have opportunities to take the lead on key initiatives related to the company’s global growth.
The suitable candidate will demonstrate an understanding of the trade settlement lifecycle, with a particular focus on Euroclear settlements. In a high-energy, deadline-focused role, the ability to work as part of a team while establishing strong working relationships with traders, counterparties, and settlement agents is crucial to long-term growth and success.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Implement settlement procedures across a range of asset types
- Trade reconciliation and fails management, covering global equity and fixed income
- Minimize operational risk through proactive management of market penalties, claims
- Daily management reporting
- Ad hoc projects in line with strategic initiatives
- 2-3 year’s professional experience in a trade settlements role
- Working knowledge of Euroclear / settlement systems required
- Demonstrable success in working as part of a team
For more information contact Pat Brown, confidentially on +353 1 699 4533.
I am an enthusiastic recruiter for investments and financial services industry. If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities in Financial Services, please feel free to contact me.