- Highly reputable investment services organisation
- International clients and exposure to complete product lifecycle
- Competitive salary and ideal location in Dublin City Centre
Career shaping opportunity for this new Corporate Trust – Client Services role. The ideal candidate will join a highly reputable and globally recognised Investment Services organisation located in Wexford. Within this role, you will join a vibrant and talented client services team tasked with ensuring the delivery of service excellence to the company’s clients whilst providing support to the (Senior) Client Services Managers.
This is a pivotal position within the company structure ensuring the continued growth of the company’s clientele base. As the Corporate Trust – Client Services lead, you will have the genuine opportunity to connect directly with International clients and gain exposure to the complete product lifecycle.
This rapidly growing Investment Services firm is offering a platform for you to build strong and crucial relationships with the right people on global stage and contribute towards the steady growth of the company where recognition does not go unnoticed. A competitive salary and the scope to learn from world class processes is on offer to the right candidate.
- Execute various account administration activities and transaction compliance review.
- Operate with Global Service Delivery and other groups to observe /control tickler compliance of assigned accounts.
- Create functioning relationships with other industry participants as applicable for assigned deal portfolio.
- Examine and reduce outstanding fee receivables for portfolio of accounts.
- Analyse and organise SLA’s, governing document guidelines, overdrafts, and cash balances.
- Experience working in a client service role (Corporate Trust particularly beneficial)
- Exposure to Capital Markets
- Previous involvement with transaction documentation a benefit
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €38,000 – €42,000
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.