If you are a qualified accountant who enjoys winning new business, then this could be the ideal role for you.
A professional services firm based in South Dublin is looking to recruit a Tax Manager to join their expanding team. This is a crucial position within the organisation and requires someone that is looking to work independently while managing and developing strong client relationships. You will be reporting directly to the Directors of the organisation and play an integral role within the firm. While technical knowledge is essential for the position, this role also has a key focus on growing a portfolio of clients both domestically and abroad.
- Working with the business development team to win new business
- Managing Corporation Tax compliance services for a portfolio of Irish and International clients
- Interpreting legislation
- Providing solution driven advice
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 5 years PQE in a corporate tax environment.
- Strong Corporation Tax technical skills.
- Ability to manage a team and to provide training and guidance.
- Enjoys leading a team
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €80,000 plus benefits
Please contact Aisling at Engage People on 01-6994525 or simply upload your CV below
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting organisations with career orientated candidates. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- International Financial Services & Banking
- Accountancy & Finance across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services