This opportunity has arisen with a global fintech provider which is at the forefront of innovation in the financial services industry. This client-orientated role within their Dublin team will suit a high performer who enjoys building relationships and can manage workflow effectively.
The company puts a strong emphasis on fostering a culture of innovation, and places significant focus on encouraging self-improvement and a healthy work-life balance.
- Generate and validate industry content for clients and stakeholders
- Manage and cultivate client relationships
- Contribute to and manage continual process improvements
- Consistently meet client expectations and deadlines
- Business/Finance Graduate or someone with 1/2 years professional experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Salary / Remuneration: Strong salary and benefits.
How to apply
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on +353 1 9609607 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.