- Home /
An exciting opportunity for a motivated property professional has presented with a South Dublin property firm. Due to continued growth and following a recent acquisition the firm manages a growing portfolio of properties extending throughout Dublin and South Leinster.
The position plays an office based co-ordination role in key Real Estate lettings activity. You’ll gain exposure to a broad stakeholder network and experience across a diverse book of Real Estate business.
· Co-ordinating visits to Real Estate Portfolio
· Administration of Letman property management system
· Office Admin and engaging with walk in inquiries
· Communications with Landlords and Tenants
· Experience in Residential Real Estate, ideally lettings
· Experience on Letman Letting system
Salary: Competitive based on experience
How to apply:
For more information contact Brian Cullinan in confidence on +353 1 6994531 or apply with your CV below.