- Business Development Analyst –...
A global leader in outsourced Investment Management is bringing a rare opportunity within the Business Development unit to build your career in Business Development Analysis.
You’ll work with a best in class Business Development team and engage in interesting, Strategic and creative work designed to grow the already impressive track record of growth within the company.
The right person will be rewarded with a great environment to learn and grow, exposure to senior executives and a first class benefit package.
· Work with the Executive team on Business Development Initiatives
· Own the development of effective marketing material, presentation packs etc
· Paly central role in go to market strategy of new product through marketing and Business Development efforts
· Internal and external champion for Investment Management product suite
· Market Research and internal data gathering on product specifications and product market value
· Strong interest in the Financial Markets
· Two years plus Financial Services experience
· Third Level Qualification, minimum 2.1 achieved
Salary / Remuneration: €45k to €60k plus a genuinely impressive benefits package that includes:
- Up to Double digit pension contribution
- Study Support
- Long term flexible working
- Sports and Wellness clubs
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.