- Join the fastest growing Financial Service firm in Dublin
- Play a key part within the finance team
- Convenient North Dublin location
A leading high growth lender are recruiting an Accountant/Finalist for their Finance team.
The Financial Accountant will be part of the finance function and oversee critical aspects of the finance operation.
The successful candidate will also develop their knowledge of the IT systems in use within the company.
- Assist in the day to day management and review of the activities of the financial reporting team
- Manage the AP team
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing cash flow
- Financial planning and analysis
- Business partnering to support and advise operational decision-making
- Finalist/Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of the Commercial Finance sector
- Extensive IFRS reporting experience
- Strong organisational & planning skills
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.