A leading Life Insurance company based in Dublin city is looking for an Accounts & Reconciliation Administrator to join their team. This role involves involves Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger Postings & General Ledger Reconciliations.
The successful person will have experience working in a similar role and have knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting software such as SAGE/ORACLE/SUN.
- Process and payment of invoices to suppliers
- Paying ‘claims’ money to Policyholders and Beneficiaries
- Control and Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- General ledger postings and general ledger reconciliations.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and experience using SAGE/ORACLE/SUN.
- Italian language desirable
- A Business-related Degree and progress (or desire to progress) towards an Accountancy qualification (Accounting Technicians/ACCA or equivalent).
Salary / Remuneration
Circa €35,000 with an excellent benefits package attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.