A Technology company based in Dublin 22 is expanding their finance team and looking for an Accounts Assistant. As Accounts Assistant, you will play a key role within the team and contribute to the successful delivery of the business.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a fast-paced finance function.
- Provide banking administration and account reconciliation.
- Preparing, drafting and submitting invoices.
- Processing month end reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable duties
- Accounts Receivable duties
- Support the preparation of accounts
- Third Level qualification or equivalent.
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.