- Accounts Assistant – Swords
A leading Irish company located in North Dublin is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
Working alongside an Accountant, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including assisting in month end balance sheet preparation, invoicing and reconciliation of accounts.
The successful person will have experience in a similar role and hold the accounting technician qualification or similar.
- Assist in month end balance sheet preparation, including maintenance and reconciliation of control accounts.
- Assisting the Accountant in closing off month end reporting.
- To calculate and prepare Monthly Commission Sheets
- Preparation and Review of weekly washout (profit & loss) report for manager
- Monthly Reconciliation of Vehicle Accounts
- To process vehicle purchase invoices
- IATI qualification is desirable or experience in a similar role
- High Proficiency in Excel (Pivot table / vlookup)
- Attention to detail required to maintain high standards of information
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
€40,000 – €45,000 with a package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.