- Accounts Payable Administrator
A leading global pharmaceutical company located in Dublin West have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team on a 6-12 month contract basis. The company are currently working remotely.
This role allows you to join a growing company and a dynamic AP team. Experience using SAP is essential for this role.
- Work effectively as part of a team working to achieve the goals of the Accounts Payable team
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed appropriately using the correct channels to route/process invoices
- Ensure non-stock invoices have an appropriately approved purchase order generated
- Ensure creditor reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and that reconciling items are resolved timeously
- Effective communication with business stakeholders and/or suppliers regarding invoice status, approvals, discrepancies and expected payment dates
- Ideally 3years + experience in a similar role, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare multi-currency, multi-company experience would be an advantage
- SAP experience essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors