- Accounts Payable Administrator –...
A successful and growing Irish business located in the heart of the city centre is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Officer. This is a 6-9 month FTC.
As Accounts Payable Officer, you will be part of the busy Accounts Payable Team, posting all supplier invoices across the Group timely and accurately.
The successful person will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in an AP role.
- Prepare weekly payment files for review and approval
- Raising of payments using online banking software
- Proactive management of direct debits to ensure costs allocated correctly
- Assist in providing CFO with weekly and monthly cash flow forecast based on system suggested payments
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to AP ledger
- At least 2 years’ experience in an AP role
- Experience working with multiple entities an advantage.
- Experience working with advanced ERP systems
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on 01 455 4525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.