An award winning Irish company located in Co. Galway have an opportunity for a Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The company are currently working remotely. This is a permanent position.
This role allows you to join a growing company and a dynamic AP team.
- Work effectively as part of a team working to achieve the goals of the Accounts Payable team
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed appropriately using the correct channels to route/process invoices
- Ensure all stock invoices are matched correctly to GRN’s
- Ensure non-stock invoices have an appropriately approved purchase order generated
- Ensure creditor reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and that reconciling items are resolved timeously
- Effective communication with business stakeholders and/or suppliers regarding invoice status, approvals, discrepancies and expected payment dates
- Liaise with colleagues in the Procure to Pay chain to resolve issues, provide feedback on anomalies and identify opportunities for improvements
- Ideally 3years + experience in a similar role, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare multi-currency, multi-company experience would be an advantage
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors