- Accounts Payable Assistant –...
A leading Technology company based in Swords, Co Dublin is experiencing significant growth and looking for two Accounts Payable Assistants on a permanent basis.
As Accounts Payable Assistant, you will join a fast-paced team and report to the Account Payable Lead.
This role is ideally suited to someone with 2 years of experience in a high-volume environment.
- Processing and validating high volumes of invoices through excel
- Ensuring all invoices have correct GL coding before entry into the finance system
- Ensuring payment terms of the assigned supplier are met
- Reconciling balances to supplier statements
- Project work
- 2+ years experience working in a busy accounts function – Logistics background an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on (0)1 699 4532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.