- Accounts Payable Manager
This is a €1.2bn e-commerce company based in Dublin, which are involved in up to 200 markets worldwide. They are keen to take on an Accounts Payable Manager to join their finance team, this person will be employed on a contract basis and may progress to permanent.
The company is currently growing, and you will have the chance to develop close relationships across all areas of the business. This could be a highly rewarding opportunity for the right candidate, and you will be encouraged to reach your full potential.
- Oversee a team of accounts payable assistants including recruitment, training, motivation, development, and retention
- Overall responsibility for the AP month-end close including to carriers, overheads invoicing, credit cards processing, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce KPI’s to measure the efficiency of the accounts payable function
- Oversee the ERP AP system including master data, new vendors, and system upgrades
- Be a thought leader in developing new ways of working across the finance team
- 5+ years accounts payable experience
- Strong people management experience with proven experience of leading a team through a period of rapid growth
- ERP AP experience – Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Transformation experience is highly desirable
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on 01 699 4525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector