- Accounts Receivable Officer –...
A successful and growing Irish business located in the heart of the city centre is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Officer.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to be part of an expanding Irish Retail business.
As Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be part of the busy AR Team, responsible for daily reconciliation and matching of all cash receipts with sales for assigned stores and resolving of all reconciling items.
The successful person will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in an AR role.
- Daily reconciliation and matching of all cash receipts with sales for assigned stores
- Resolving of all reconciling items
- Build relationships with retail staff and management in assigned business units or clinics
- Ensure minimal level of unreconciled items on daily reconciliations (KPI)
- Preparation of sales invoices for assigned clinics
- Posting of invoices to General Ledger
- Crucial role in design, testing and implementation of sales and cash management modules in new ERP
- At least 2 years’ experience in an AR role
- Experience working with multiple entities an advantage.
- Experience working with advanced ERP systems
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.