- Accounts Receivable & Treasury...
An award-winning Irish company located in Co. Galway have an opportunity for an Accounts Receivable & Treasury Administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract. The company are currently working remotely.
This role allows you to join a growing company and dynamic AR team.
· Posting cash receipts to the correct customer account and allocating funds in accordance with remittances where provided
· Taking credit card payments from customers
· Processing the monthly direct debit runs for specific ledgers
·Issuing monthly statements to customers
·Calculating settlement discounts due to customers
·Coordinate processing of supplier payments from appropriate accounts
· Manages the foreign currency position to ensure appropriate hedging strategy in place
·Coordinate the opening and closure of bank accounts, ensuring the optimal number of accounts are held
·At least 1-2years relevant experience, ideally experience in a multi-currency, multi-company environment would be an advantage
·Relevant 3rd level qualification (preferable but not essential)
·Excellent written and communication skills
·Strong computer skills in MS Office
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors