- Accounts Technician/Office Manager
This role represents an interesting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper in an Estate Property in Co. Kildare. This is a small but exciting team to work with, of which you will be a valuable member. The role will offer a variety of experience to the right candidate and offers an excellent work-life balance and fun working atmosphere.
Working closely with the General Manager, this is an office-based role with the flexibility for a 4-day week. You will be a key part of the daily running of the Estate by providing efficient management within the office, as well as a high standard of accountancy support.
- Bookkeeping responsibilities for all aspects of running the Estate.
- Monitoring company financial transactions and controlling budgets.
- Undertaking tasks such as administering payroll and arranging payments for invoices.
- Preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries, and financial statements.
- Well suited to a Qualified IATI Accountant.
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using any payroll package.
- Good attention to detail and communication skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Roisin Murray on 01 699 4525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector