A major European Financial Services firm is growing it’s Dublin footprint. The business is known for it’s exceptional training and development and people focused culture that included part time remote working even before Covid-19. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your career as the business continues to make Dublin a key hub.
The position will join the product development team where you’ll engage in Actuarial work connected with new product development and launch. You’ll gain access across the business and build exceptional product knowledge in the Life and Insurance space and report to senior level in the business.
· Product development and launch through a range of actuarial activity
· Test systems and create and post technical specifications
· Support other departments with respect to product requirements
· Manage client queries as the relate to actuarial work
· Calculating of reserves
· Actuarial or Hard Science Degree/Masters
· 2/3 years relevant experience in Financial Services/Life
· 1/2 years of which in Actuary or related
Salary / Remuneration: €50k to €60k plus impressive package including bonus and lunch allowance (even when working remote)
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.