- Administrative Assistant – Lettings/Property...
In response to strong business growth, a well-known Irish real estate firm are seeking to add a suitably qualified individual to their property management department.
This role, based primarily in their West Dublin office, will have wide-ranging responsibilities, focusing on supporting the letting side of the business. You will benefit from working in a high-paced, growth environment, with exposure across all areas of the organisation.
- Administrative management of a growing property portfolio
- Produce and update documents, and assist with the entire letting process
- Arranging viewings and inspections
- Dealing with queries by phone and email
The ideal candidate:
- Property administration experience, with Letman experience highly desirable
- Full drivers licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and good attention to detail
Salary / Remuneration: Base salary of 25-28K DOE, offered on a permanent basis
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.