- Leading Irish Mortgage Broker
- Excellent package on offer
- City Centre location
Exciting position for someone with mortgage/life & pensions administration experience who is looking to progress their career with one of Irelands largest brokers.
You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of client service while administering new and pipeline line business for the company.
- Deal with any queries that existing clients may have
- Administer new and pipeline line business for the company
- Liaise with clients and third parties throughout the process
- Process new business through online systems and ensure the company system is updated with admin related client contact
- Communicate any queries to management as appropriate
- Ensure high quality client service at all times
- Previous mortgage administration experience
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 28,000 – 31,000 alongside an attractive incentive scheme
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting within the Banking & Insurance Sector. To discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
Administration position available within a leading mortgage brokerage. Ideally suited to someone with previous mortgage administration experience. City centre location.