- Leading Irish Financial Services Broker
- Modern offices
- Excellent package on offer
The role of Administrator is varied and busy and, in this role, you will have a number of responsibilities which includes accounts administration, supporting senior management and general administrative duties.
As an employee, your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with calls/emails/correspondence to the department
- General office duties – drafting of correspondence, answering calls/emails, filing, proof-reading etc
- Delivering first class Customer Service in order to maintain existing client relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised, take responsibility for work and use initiative
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to anticipate needs and be resourceful
- Be a team player, with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail
You will ideally possess most of the following skills/traits:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using outlook, excel, word and power point
- Proven experience working in a team-based environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
The successful Applicant will ideally hold a QFA qualification, but it is not essential with a minimum of 12 months experience working in an Administrative/ Financial services role.
Salary / Remuneration:
Depending on experience with benefits
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McGee on +353 1 6994528 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors