- AML Analyst
A large multinational financial institution has an opportunity for an AML Analyst to join their team. This is on a 6-month fixed term contract initially with the potential to extend. The company is located in the South East but are working fully remote at the moment.
The company has invested heavily in the growth of its Irish operation and is rapidly becoming a global leader in investment management and investment services. Moreover, the organisation is known for its collaborative culture and for encouraging professional growth.
- Prepares client profiles for new clients and existing clients.
- Conducts periodic reviews of client profiles.
- Ensures due diligence when onboarding new clients.
Researches and gathers information to prepare a basic report for a new client.
- Leverages online tools, independent research or collaborates directly with the relationship manager.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3 plus years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in trading, brokerage, fraud or law preferred.
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors