A global Asset Manager is landing in Ireland and building out a new Compliance team in a prime Dublin Office space. With a huge global investment portfolio this team will grow out significantly in the coming months and this will be the first hire into the team.
A major selling point for this role is that you’ll work directly with the Head of Compliance and Risk who himself is one of the top professionals in the space. The Compliance team operates independently of the broader business and liaises with many internal and external stakeholders.
The role itself is concerned with performing a 360 AML check on customers in the lending space and due diligence on loan portfolios. You’ll also engage in broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
· Perform AML checks and due diligence on Credit lines
· Review and update policies and procedures
· Third party AML checks and due diligence on poor performing assets
· Assisting in development of Compliance program
· Provide third guidance on data requests
· 2/3 years relevant AML experience in Financial Services/Banking
Salary / Remuneration: €40k to €45k plus benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.