- AML Officer
One of Irelands largest Credit Unions have an opportunity for an AML Officer to join their team on 3-day week- contract basis. They are located in Dublin City and operate a hybrid model of working.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for a professional with Financial Services experience preferably in AML. This role offers a great work-life balance and to gain experience in a busy, growing credit union.
- Carrying out CDD / KYC reviews
- Completion of anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures; Monitoring of transactions
- Reviewing suspicious transaction flags & filing STR’s where applicable
- PEP and financial sanctions screening
- Assist the Digital Transformation Manager in completing AML projects and audits.
- Detail oriented with strong computer literacy skills, in particular MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of the financial sector.
- Strong communication skills, excellent planning and organisational skills along with experience in driving projects to completion.
- Relevant AML experience would be preferred
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector