· Leading European Multi-National Financial Services provider
· Very experienced, dynamic and fast growing Compliance department
· Exceptional Benefits and City Centre location
A leading European Financial Services organisation is expanding it’s Dublin offices and in particular their Compliance and Anti-Money-Laundering teams. This role is a key appointment in building out the local function for the compliance and due to this growth stage will benefit from working closely with Senior Compliance Management.
In the role you deliver a broad AML remit and gain exposure across the AML function as well as the broader business. You’ll gain unequaled exposure to AML best practice and be part of building out new systems with good opportunity for progression. This position will suit a self-starter looking to build their career in AML. If you have an investigative mind set, and a genuine interest in AML this could be the role for you.
· Support the broader work of the Money Laundering Reporting function
· Draft AML reports and review policies
· Mitigate ML risk through investigation and advising the senior team
· Client Due Diligence with respect to AML
· Administer KYC and Financial Crime program
· Legal, Finance or Business Degree
· 2 to 3 years AML/KYC exposure
· Keen interest in building a career in AML
Salary / Remuneration: €40k to €45k
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.