Title: Assistant Accountant – High Performing Tech Company
- Hugely exciting tech brand undergoing expansion
- Culture which includes modern working opportunities and benefits
- Huge opportunities for career progression
An exciting Dublin organisation is expanding their finance team and keen to hire a part qualified candidate.
As Assistant Accountant, you’ll take responsible for a wide range of both accounting and commercially related tasks in a varied role. This role is well suited to an excellent team player, with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Responsibility for generating high volume of invoices and credit memos and posting related journals on a monthly basis
- Oversee cash allocation and reconciliations
- VAT reports for Revenue submission
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and ongoing projects within the finance function
- Ability to actively improve internal Finance and Accounting processes and control enhancements
- ACCA / ACA part-qualified (2-3 exams remaining)
- Minimum 2 years relevant Accounts Receivable experience and preferably month end exposure.
- Experience with Netsuite or similar package is very desirable, knowledge of excel to intermediate level is a must
- Attention to detail, effective communication, analytical and problem solving skills are essential
Salary / Remuneration:
Base salary € D.O.E
How to apply
Simply contact Simon Kennedy on +353 1 699 4531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting within the Accountancy & Financial Sector. To discuss this or other Accountancy opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.