- Assistant Accountant – SME
A successful Irish business is currently on the lookout to hire an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to work in a stand alone finance role, reporting into the Sales Director.
The role has a broad range of responsibilities including, preparing management accounts, overseeing purchasing and credit control.
Ideally, the successful person will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role for an SME.
- Produce Monthly Management accounts for all group companies.
- Responsible for Payroll and management of all Holiday schedules for each company (c.30 employees in total)
- Oversee the purchasing function – specific focus on cost control & stock control
- Oversee credit control in each company
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and working as part of a small finance function
- Accounting Technician or working towards professional exams or similar
- Excellent communication skills
€42,000 – €45,000
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors