- Assistant Financial Controller –...
We are delighted to work with the Group FC and leadership team of an exciting Irish Plc who are recruiting for a talented Accountant for their Dublin City based HQ.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to add value to the processes and plans of an exceptional senior management team in one of Ireland’s most exciting Construction/Property organisations. The position represents an opportunity to progress into a more senior role in the organisation in the next 18-24 months.
You will ideally have gained excellent experience in a Plc and/or Construction environment and have ambitious plans for your career.
Please note this is an employer who has embraced flexible working for the long term. Access to their office will be required and agreed with the successful candidate.
- Lead a high performing team in providing quality financial information across the business.
- Work closely across the leadership team to provide relevant and interesting information leading to strong commercial decisions.
- Provide a range of commercial reports across the business in conjunction with the commercial team.
- Lead motivate and coach for the front – people development is a key part of the role.
- Lead the Group’s Internal Audit process.
- This opportunity represents a career defining opportunity for a talented qualified accountant who has built strong leadership experience in a relevant environment.
- You will be highly capable and adaptable across accounting and commercial requirements.
- A passionate for coaching and people development.
Salary €80-85,000 plus excellent package including a strong bonus and long-term incentive.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector