This world-renowned company provides solutions in compliance for asset managers, pension funds, insurers and wealth managers.
The individual would be responsible for delivery of the following service-related functions for compliance service clients: –
- Initial service setup/implementation, including business requirements such as regulatory/legal requirements, reporting and rules of engagement
- Compliance software rule writing/testing, report writing, exception management
- Effectively manage internal systems, applications and controls
- Provide exemplary customer service
The person –
- Familiarity with financial services, legal securities trading and/or investment management compliance.
- Knowledge of Investment Compliance Regulations i.e. UCITS III-V, MiFid, AIFMD
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Some experience working within compliance, ideally within investment management/trading space
- Fluency in French or German an advantage but not essential