A large multinational financial institution has an opportunity for an Associate Client Services Manager to join their team. This is on a 6-month fixed term contract initially with the potential to extend. The company is located in the South East but are working fully remote at the moment.
The company has invested heavily in the growth of its Irish operation and is rapidly becoming a global leader in investment management and investment services. Moreover, the organisation is known for its collaborative culture and for encouraging professional growth.
– Assist in day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high client experience levels
-Transaction Management – Cash & Trade – ability to engage with clients to ensure timely execution
– Report Review and preparation on portfolio’s performance, monitoring of SLA’s, creation of KPI reports
– Lead and participate in client meetings
-4- 5 years of financial services experience
– Strong client management experience
– Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills with the ability to reach tight deadlines
– Strong decision-making skills
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors