- Audit Manager – South...
This is a new role with a growing Financial Services firm in South Dublin. Well established, reputable and and undergoing internal change as the business grows, a new opportunity has presented for an in-house Audit Manager on a part time basis.
The role will be 20 to 25 hours per week and will offer a high degree of flexibility to accommodate the successful applicants schedule. The role will act as a third line of defence and the right person will approach their work in a collaborate and collective improvement approach that is already consistent across the existing team.
- Build end to end understanding of Business processes
- Engage in Wealth Management operational audits
- Process, procedures and Policy review and appraisal
- Identification of existing and emerging risks
- Effective reporting on audit assignments
- Relevant professional Qualification
- Audit experience in a similar environment
Salary: €70,000 to €80,000 plus benefits package – pro rata
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.