- Audit Senior
Engage People are partnering with a leading Top 20 practice to identify a part or newly qualified ACA graduate to join their audit team. This role will work with a varied portfolio of clients and will report directly to the Audit Managers/Partners.
This firm works with a wide variety of clients across a number of industries including well-known multinationals and local indigenous businesses. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their experience in a firm where career development and progression is a core value.
- Responsible for working with the Audit Managers and Partners on the planning of audits
- Attend planning meetings with clients and Partners
- Work with Audit Managers and Partners to close any queries raised and providing guidance to clients on technical accounting issues
- Complete audit file and preparation of financial statements
- Maintain responsibility for assurance assignment planning
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Accounting qualification essential (ACCA/ACA). Part qualified will also be considered.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of Irish standards and framework (Irish GAAP, Irish Company Law etc.);
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines.
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on 01 455 4525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.