- Leading European Financial Services Organisation
- Quickly expanding Dublin Office
- Opportunity to learn and develop in the role
An exciting opportunity for someone to pursue a BA role with a leading Financial Services Organisation. Following years of success in rolling out their different Financial Services across Europe the Life Assurance Business Division is expanding significantly in their Dublin offices.
The role offers the potential to progress and is accompanied by a highly attractive benefits package. The position itself is focussed on supporting the Portfolio Manager in monitoring processes, performing ad hoc analysis and developing new reports.
This is the ideal opening to secure a possible career path and gain extensive experience within a leading financial firm in a Business Analysis position.
- Support activities of the Portfolio Mgt in mitigating operational risks.
- Produce business Insights through data analysis and interpretation.
- Work with stakeholders on improving Data Integrity.
- Contribute to process development to accommodate business growth
- Finance, Analytical or relevant IT Degree
- Experience with Analysis tools such as Excel of SQL
- Minimum one year in a relevant role
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €32,000 to €35,000
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.