- Business Analyst – High...
This new position is a permanent role in one of Dublin’s fastest growing Financial Trading firms. The business is under going significant change as it scales out and seeks to bring in a talented Business Process Analyst to help the business scale it’s operations.
The role will benefit from working directly with the CIO on projects directly connected to the success of the business around capturing business processes and design change and then developing new processes or re-engineering existing.
· Determining and documenting Business Processes and facilitating design change
· Process improvement and re-engineering for existing processes.
· Problem solving, trouble shooting and risk management attached the change initiatives
· Planning and managing project scope, inventory, outsourcing, costs etc.
· Build relationships within the business and win buy-in for change projects
· Strong Business Analysis experience
Salary / Remuneration: €70k to €80k plus benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.