- Business Analyst – Human...
- High-profile multinational asset manager with exciting growth plans in Ireland
- Strong workplace flexibility, with a recognised culture of collaboration and creativity
This is a unique opportunity in the Irish market to step into a BA role with direct responsibility for creating and implementing and innovative solutions that support the organisation’s broader business strategy. In addition, you will also manage established analytical processes within the HR function on a global basis.
- Support company-wide projects to design and implement reports and dashboards
- Assist with data and reports testing and building
- Develop, design and implement various
- Support wider function of HR team and contribute to team projects
The ideal candidate:
- Strong PowerBI and MS Office aptitude desirable
- Ability to work effectively with team stakeholders, and contribute to team projects
- Familiarity with or desire to learn SQL and other languages
Salary/Remuneration – Competitive package on offer depending on experience, including a strong benefits scheme and genuine work life balance
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.