- Business Analyst – Italian...
A leading European Financial Services organisation is expanding it’s Dublin offices and in particular their Business Analysis and IT teams. You’ll benefit from working in culturally diverse and collaborative culture where employee welfare is brought to the fore.
Benefits include strong study support package, bonus, Family Healthcare, 10% contributory pension and lunch allowance paid as an income.
This role is a key appointment in building out the local function for the Information and Communication department and will work closely with Project Managers and Senior Management.
· Support the broader work of the Project Managers and Senior Management
· Support the operational change program
· Document IT User requirements and provision of training
· Support changes to Software and IT
· Respond to audit requests and regulatory change requirements as they relate to operations within ICT team
· Good knowledge of SQL and other It languages
· 2 years relevant experience
· Italian and English languages
Salary / Remuneration: €40k to €50k
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.