A senior level Business Analyst opportunity with a high growth Fintech firm has presented. This role will lead a team on Analysts towards Business Process improvement, Product Development and in particular building out the product platform for clients.
The position has opened due to internal promotions and will present the right person with the opportunity to play and important role in the next phase of growth. This Fintech firm predominantly serves the Asset Management space and will suit someone with proven leadership/senior level experience, experience in writing business requirements and technical knowledge of product development, ideally in a growth business.
· Lead a team of Business Analysts including recruitment as team grows.
· Analyse Business and change requirements for the business.
· Continue to develop product platform and manage multiple product development projects simultaneously.
· Support requirement gathering, UAT and perform sprint reviews.
· Develop Road Map and build buy in with clients and internal business partners.
· Senior level experience in a BA team.
· Experience managing multiple BA projects simultaneously.
· Good technical knowledge of product development methodology.
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive and depending on experience
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.