- Amazing opportunity to take a leading role within a global Fintech company in an exciting time of change.
- You get the chance to work with key decision makers on a day to day basis
- Opportunity to work with major asset managers and administrators in the funds industry
A global Fintech leader in Dublin is in search of an experienced Business Change manager to oversee and lead a smooth transition since its acquisition by a large US based company. Get a chance to build strong professional relationships with colleagues in a wide variety of backgrounds, and work with world-class clients.
This is a full-time permanent position in a rapidly growing Fintech company. A company with a strong focus on professional development. This role would be best suited to someone with strong leadership and organizational skills who has project management experience.
- Coordinate internal change measures to ensure efficient operations
- Deliver key performance Indicator metrics of projects and management of risks
- Organize external meetings to maintain relationship between clients and the business
- Organize diary and travel plans
- Travel to clients as required
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Excellent communication and meeting management skills
- Experience in the sector (Wealth or Investment Management)
70000 – 75000 Plus outstanding benefits package
For more information, contact Cheryl Scheffel-John confidentially on +353 1 6994533 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector for Engage People Recruiting. If you would like to discuss further about this opportunity or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a Specialist Recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland. We are focused on the Banking and Financial services Sector.