Following a recent acquisition by a listed US Fintech this Fund Service provider has entered a high growth phase of it’s development. As such the opportunity for a talented Project Manager to lead the developmental change within the company has presented.
- Chance to lead the organisational change of a high growth Fintech
- Opportunity to work with clients who are World Class Asset Managers
- Benefit from career opportunities with a company in a growing Fund Services firm
Focussing on measured business improvement and achieving economies out of growth, the role will also include on boarding projects with multinational clients as well as recording, reporting and reviewing progress.
This is a full time permanent role and presents the right person with the opportunity to engage in varied high level work on a project basis with the security of permanancy within a progressive Financial Services organisation.
- Lead the internal change identified for business process improvement
- Manage on boarding projects for clients
- Manage change designed towards business scalability.
- Facilitate Internal meetings and support operational managers through the change process
- Ensure smooth hand over to BAU teams post project.
- Sector relevant experience (Investment Funds/Wealth Management)
- 5 years project management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Salary: €70,000 to €75,000 plus impressive benefits package
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with CV below.
I specialise in recruiting within Financial Services. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors