- Opportunity to join a high growth Fintech with potential for progression
- Lead the account growth for a global client base
- Highly attractive Bonus and benefits structure
Following a recent acquisition this high growth Fintech is positioning the business for further growth by adding this key role to their Business Development team. This niche Fund Service provider offers comprehensive benefits and support for further progression.
The position will suit an ambitious professional with the right combination of Sales focus and relationship development as well as the technical mind to understand and articulate the product suite once training of same is complete. Ideally you’ll have worked within the Investment space dealing with senior level at multi-national companies.
- Manage your own book of international clients and grow book for same
- Build strong relationships with Decision Makers in Asset Management clients.
- Build and use Technical understanding of company products and how they apply to clients.
- Ownership of key success factors, product knowledge and future products, build report on and deliver sales pipeline.
- International Travel Required.
- 5 Years’ experience exceeding sales targets preferably with multi-national organisations.
- Deep knowledge of Investments/Assets Management and/or Fund Services.
- Highly competent communicator and relationship builder.
- High level Microsoft Office Skills.
Salary / Remuneration: Based on experience and competitive bonus structure.
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.