Engage People is a high growth Financial Recruitment business set up in Dublin with a nationwide reach. We meet and engage with the best people in our sector to have a positive impact on the
companies we work with. We support career orientated candidates by introducing companies that hire ambitious people who can evolve their career. We pride ourselves in sharing useful career information along the way. Since our set up in 2016, Engage People have grown to become a thriving team across Industry Accounting & Finance and in the Banking & International Financial Services sector. We have consistently doubled our revenue each year since origination and we are excited at the opportunities that 2019 will bring.
- We are the Exclusive and Preferred Suppliers to several of Ireland’s leading Organisations and Financial Services Institutions.
- Winner of the National Recruitment Federation Highly Competitive ‘Best New Agency 2017’ Award.
- A thriving team consisting of a blend of Recruitment and experience in the Financial Sector.
- We enjoy a close link and share offices with Archer Recruitment – one of Ireland’s Leading Technology Recruitment Companies.
- We are early adopters of relevant modern technological advancements and ideally placed to take advantage of the opportunities that will disrupt our sector.
- We work with several external advisors who hold us accountable for achieving our goal as being the best we can be in our sector.
Our culture is our bed rock, so you will be immersed in understanding how that is intertwined with our approach to doing business and how you can contribute. From day 1 we will be asking you to build rapport and credibility with new and existing businesses to understand how we can support their goals and needs. You will be supported by a strong Marketing division and a leadership team with considerable market experience.
- If you are hired, we trust you so from the start you will be speaking to a range of companies to understand their businesses and what profiles will enable them to thrive.
- Providing support to businesses by learning about their recruitment processes and where we can add value through our expertise.
- Generating new contacts through a wide range of in person and social media initiatives.
- Commitment to the sectors we specialise in is key and to add real value we like to be ‘out and about’ learning about relevant industry trends and the types of jobs we can expect to recruit for in future.
Your experience in generating new business and account management will be invaluable to your future success in this role. This position is well suited to a professional who has enjoyed building relationships with Financial people, possibly across multiple sectors. You are likely to have been described in the past as:
- Friendly, sociable and out-going, interested in people.
- Very independent, persistent and decisive
- Energetic and entrepreneurial.
- Competitive and goal oriented, preferring challenge.
Salary: Base salary, monthly commission and a series of bonuses and incentives. Our on-boarding & full training structure that is geared towards achieving the highest level of success for your career in the Financial Recruitment Sector.
Interested? Please send your details and a brief cover note telling us what you feel you can bring to the team to Paul McClatchie, Founder, Engage People.
Engage People is an equal opportunities employer!