- Business Development Manager –...
A global company with offices in the heart of the city is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their small dynamic team.
Specialising in providing certifications to businesses around the world, this is a busy role where the successful person will manage relationships with key customers and expand services to new customers and sectors.
This is a permanent role suited to someone with at least 3 years’ experience in consultative selling and business development.
- Build and expand relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop strategies to engage target clients/industries.
- Work closely with marketing, science, operations, and strategy teams to refine and develop key offerings and supporting data and promotional materials.
- Attend industry events and represent the company.
- 3+ years’ experience in consultative selling and business development.
- Demonstrated experience of selling high-value contracts involving multiple decision makers.
- Experience of business development in a science context would be advantageous.
DOE with a strong commission structure attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.