- Business Development Manager –...
An opportunity has arisen with an exciting private equity firm to work within the business as key support. They are a market leader in Ireland for property and construction finance.
The company is constantly growing and are now looking for a business development manager to work in loan origination gaining new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in real estate or property development and will be an excellent communicator who works in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Work to evolve the organisation’s strategy for the creation of new customers within the property development sector
- Play a key role in formulating and implementing strategic goals for the sector
- Ensure all credit and operational risk policies are understood, implemented, and adhered to.
- Work closely with the investment analyst team
- Develop a network of contacts in the property sector and in the wider business community
- Excellent communicator, friendly and pleasant
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Driven and persistent
For more information contact Mary Murphy confidentially on +353 1 699 4594 or email your CV
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require more information on the position.