- Business Information Systems Manager
Engage People is delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s leading Construction & Engineering companies as they continue to expand.
As the company continues to grow throughout Ireland and the EU, the company are looking to hire a Business Information Systems Manager.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Business Information Systems Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of a new ERP system.
This role is ideally suited to someone with 3 years’ experience in a similar role who has implemented a new ERP system.
- Survey all potential ERP solutions
- Provide recommendations on ERP solution and facilitate selection of favoured solution
- Design and execute upon ERP implementation plan
- Managing training plan and new starter training
- Manage post implementation training
- Partner with business and ensure emerging challenges are identified on a timely basis and new tools and solutions are identified to meet requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the implementation of an ERP system
- Experience in business process documentation and business process re-engineering
- Experience in centralised group function and exposure to tax and treasury management
- Project management understanding / qualification
- IT related qualification(s)
- Experience in a significantly-sized entity (multi-currency, multi entity)
Attractive base salary and strong package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.